Scotch Laminating Pouches And Id Cards Do You Have To Use The Same Brand Of Laminating Pouch As Laminator?

|

Do you have to use the same brand of laminating pouch as laminator? - scotch laminating pouches and id cards

I have a Purple Cow laminator. Am I obligated to use the Purple Cows brand laminate bags in the factory or can I trade marks? I noticed that the sacks of PC has a bit more expensive than, say, Scotch whiskey brand and does not change much, because there is no danger for my mill.

1 comments:

mariner3... said...

Check the recommended temperature and thickness ... I am in two large factories in my work and found no correlation Some brands of May is too thin or thick, and require the adjustment of the roller pressure or temperature setting (not all hosts allow this).

If you have a lot of stuff ... Ask your supplier if you get to test a few examples, too.

GOOD LUCK

Post a Comment