Japan Fishing Tackle How To Find A Job In Sport Fishing Industry?

|

How to find a job in sport fishing industry? - japan fishing tackle

I am a serious bassfisherman Japan. In addition to working full-time work in New Jersey, tournaments, bass fishing fish. My work full time and has nothing to do with bass fishing. To bass fishing all my life, I would report to the South and work in the fishing industry, but you do not know how to find employment in the fishing industry. Could someone please help me find a job in the industry? I want to stay in the industry and the sport as much as possible.

Thank you!

1 comments:

exert-7 said...

If you are very good and very seriously the industry, Gary Yamamoto was contacted personally and tell him their concerns and see if you something that you do for your business.
Here is their website, use the contact button and email him. Maybe you can get your phone number and call them. Good luck!
http://www.yamamoto.baits.com/

Post a Comment