Wedding Initiation Can We Receive Catholic Sacraments If We Are Living Together?

|

Can we receive Catholic sacraments if we are living together? - wedding initiation

I recently had a child with my friend, who is now four months. I had all my sacraments of initiation, but my friend, who is still missing, confirmation. We are very strong Catholics (only we had an unexpected blessing). He took courses as you can, but after my father, we can receive the Catholic sacraments, if we live together. However, it is allowing us to marry in the church. We live only among themselves in the interest of the child of four months. He said that at least we do not have sex, so he took the initiative and love after marriage. Not even sleep in the same room. I sleep up and down sleeping with the baby. We wanted to know if you still receive their sacrament of confirmation before our marriage, when she lived only for our baby, and not in "inappropriate" behavior busy. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment